Gone, Baby, Gone: A Novel (Patrick Kenzie and Angela Gennaro Series #4) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Patrick Kenzie and Angela Gennaro Series series.
- #1: A Drink Before the War: The First Kenzie and Gennaro Novel (Patrick Kenzie and Angela Gennaro Series #1) (Paperback): $16.99
- #2: Darkness, Take My Hand (Patrick Kenzie and Angela Gennaro Series #2) (Paperback): $16.99
- #3: Sacred: A Kenzie and Gennaro Novel (Patrick Kenzie and Angela Gennaro Series #3) (Paperback): $16.99
- #5: Prayers for Rain: A Kenzie and Gennaro Novel (Patrick Kenzie and Angela Gennaro Series #5) (Paperback): $16.99
- #6: Moonlight Mile: A Kenzie and Gennaro Novel (Patrick Kenzie and Angela Gennaro Series #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
“Chilling, completely credible….[An] absolutely gripping story.” —Chicago Tribune
New York Times bestselling author Dennis Lehane (Mystic River, Shutter Island) vividly captures the complex beauty and darkness of working-class Boston in this gripping, deeply evocative thriller. The basis for the critically acclaimed motion picture directed by Ben Affleck and starring Casey Affleck, Ed Harris, and Morgan Freeman.
The tough neighborhood of Dorchester is no place for the innocent or the weak. Its territory is defined by hard heads and even harder luck; its streets are littered with the detritus of broken families, hearts, dreams. Now, one of its youngest is missing. Private investigators Patrick Kenzie and Angela Gennaro don’t want the case. But after pleas from the child’s aunt, they open an investigation that will ultimately risk everything—their relationship, their sanity, and even their lives—to find a little girl lost.
About the Author
Dennis Lehane is the author of thirteen novels—including the New York Times bestsellers Live by Night; Moonlight Mile; Gone, Baby, Gone; Mystic River; Shutter Island; and The Given Day—as well as Coronado, a collection of short stories and a play. He grew up in Boston, MA and now lives in California with his family.
“Gone, Baby Gone is a tough, true powerful story written by a stunningly good novelist, one of our very best.”
— James Patterson
“Powerful and raw, harrowing and unsentimental.”
— Washington Post Book World
“Compelling…Mr. Lehane delivers big time.”
— Wall Street Journal
“A chilling, masterfully plotted tale.”
“Chilling, completely credible….[An] absolutely gripping story.”
— Chicago Tribune
“Lehane tackles corruption in many forms as he brings his complicated plot to its satisfying resolution, at the same time leaving readers to ponder moral questions about social and individual responsibility long after the last page is turned.”
— Publishers Weekly