DK Eyewitness Road Trips Ireland (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
The ultimate Ireland road trip itinerary at your fingertips!
Planning the perfect road trip through Ireland does not have to be stressful or overwhelming. From tailor-made driving tours to insider tips and delightful detours, this DK Eyewitness travel book takes you on a leisurely drive through this breathtakingly beautiful island!
Inside the pages of this Ireland road guide, you’ll discover:
• 24 easy-to-follow driving routes, each lasting one to five days.
• A laminated pull-out road map of Ireland helps you navigate with ease.
• Ideas for discovering the character of each area en route: great views, delightful detours along peaceful back roads, historic towns and villages, wine tours, and boat trips.
• The best local experiences with our pick of the most authentic places to stay, eat and shop.
• All the Irish rules of the road, GPS navigation tips, detailed directions, information on road conditions and parking tips
• It covers Cork, Kilkenny, Tipperary, Wexford, County Carlow, County Clare, Limerick, County Kildare, Dublin, Galway, Connemara and more
Ever wanted to watch the sunset at the Cliffs of Moher? Or sip on Guinness in an authentic Irish pub? All of this and more is yours to discover thanks to this Ireland travel guide packed with insider tips and information. You’ll fall in love with Ireland’s impossibly green landscapes, jaw-droppingly beautiful cliffs, colorful small towns and quirky cities!
Take the road less traveled, through dramatic ruins and unspoiled coastlines. Explore 24 drives across the country, from the majestic Ring of Kerry to the extraordinary Giant's Causeway. Packed with detailed maps, clear directions and expert advice, this Ireland travel guide will make driving stress-free and safe.
DK Eyewitness Road Trips Ireland has been updated regularly to make sure the information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak.
For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent advice, recommendations and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness guides show travelers how they can discover more.
Gold Award for Top Guidebook Series at the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2020