DK Eyewitness Road Trips Ireland (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
With its unspoiled coastline, dramatic ruins and picturesque villages, Ireland is the perfect destination for a leisurely road trip. It’s yours to explore with Back Roads Ireland, which contains 24 amazing drives across the country, from the majestic Ring of Kerry to the extraordinary Giant’s Causeway.
Packed with insider tips and information, this easy-to-use guide reveals Great Britain at its best: spectacular sights, hidden gems and authentic local experiences. DK Eyewitness Road Trips Ireland is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Road Trips Ireland you will find:
- 25 easy-to-follow driving tours, each lasting one to five days, including the vibrant,
musical town of Dingle, the culinary delights of Galway bay and the wonderful wildlife at Fota Wildlife Park
- A laminated pull-out road map of Ireland helps you navigate with ease
- Ideas for discovering the character of each area en route: great views, delightful detours along peaceful back roads, walks through historic towns and villages, wine tours and boat trips, and activities such as hiking, cycling and kayaking.
- Best local experiences with our pick of the most authentic places to stay, eat and shop
- All the Irish rules of the road, postcodes for use with satnav and detailed directions for easy navigation, information on road conditions and parking tips
- Covers: Cork, Ring of Kerry, the Dingle Peninsula, Waterford, Kilkenny, Tipperary, Wexford, County Carlow, County Clare, Limerick, the Wicklow Mountains, County Kildare, Dublin, Boyne Valley, the Lakelands, Galway, Connemara, Mayo, County Sligo, Donegal, Causeway Coast, County Down, Fermanagh Lakelands, and more
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.