The Complete Book of Nutritional Healing: The Top 100 Medicinal Foods and Supplements and the Diseases They Treat (Healthy Home Library) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Part of the Home Health Library, The Complete Book of Nutritional Healing is a comprehensive reference book for the most common health issues Americans face and what you can do about them, using diet and natural methods. Take charge of your health with these dietary methods proven to prevent or alleviate health challenges of all kinds. Author Deborah Mitchell has compiled:
• A-to-Z, cross-referenced entries of common health conditions, along with recommended foods and/or supplements to treat them
• Detailed entries on healing foods from almonds to oatmeal to salmon to zucchini and dozens in between that boost health and well-being
• The latest information on vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and more—with suggestions for safe, effective usage
• The best food sources and dietary supplements for you and your family
• Includes delicious, easy-to-follow recipes!
• An overview of American diet and nutritional issues today (including a comprehensive resources list)
• And more.
About the Author
DEBORAH MITCHELL is a widely published health journalist. She is the author or coauthor of more than three dozen books on health topics, including eight books for the St. Martin’s Press Healthy Home Library series, as well as THE WONDER OF PROBIOTICS (coauthored with John R.Taylor, N.D.), FOODS THAT COMBAT AGING, YOUR IDEAL SUPPLEMENT PLAN IN THREE EASY STEPS, and WHAT YOUR DOCTOR MAY NOT TELL YOU ABOUT BACK PAIN (coauthored with Debra Weiner, M.D.).
Deborah Mitchell is a widely published health journalist. She is the author or coauthor of more than three dozen books on health topics, including A Woman’s Guide to Vitamins, Herbs, and Supplements (now available from St. Martin’s Paperbacks), The Wonder of Probiotics (coauthored with John R.Taylor, N.D.), Foods That Combat Aging, Your Ideal Supplement Plan in Three Easy Steps, and What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Back Pain (coauthored with Debra Weiner, M.D.).