Strategies and Tactics for the MBE 2 (Bar Review) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
A comprehensive resource created in the successful style of Strategies & Tactics for the MBE, Strategies & Tactics for the MBE 2, Third Edition provides over 375 additional questions to help you prepare for the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE). Success on the MBE can often influence whether you pass or fail the Bar Exam. Understanding the issues of law tested on the exam and learning how the exam questions are written to test your understanding of the law are essential skills for success. With Steve Emanuel's comprehensive explanations of why one answer choice is the best answer and why the other choices are not, Strategies & Tactics for the MBE 2 helps you gain the ability to select the best answer with certainty.
New to the Third Edition:
- A new section on Civil Procedure with questions and detailed answers written by Steve Emanuel
- Many new questions in Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law and Procedure, Evidence, Property, and Torts; all are actual past MBE questions, with detailed answers written by Steve Emanuel
Key features include:
- Over 375 additional questions and answers not found in Strategies & Tactics for the MBE, Seventh Edition
- Detailed, step-by-step explanations for each of the four answer choices in each question written by Steve Emanuel, Editor-in-
- Chief of the Emanuel Law Outlines--the outlines that got you through law school
- Questions organized by subject matter subtopics, so you can easily locate questions on the topics on which you need to focus
- Actual Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law and Procedure, Evidence, Property, and Torts questions asked on past
- Multistate Bar Exams; plus Civil Procedure questions in MBE-format, written by Steve Emanuel