TOEFL iBT Prep Plus 2020-2021: 4 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online + Audio (Kaplan Test Prep) (Paperback)
Email or call for price
Out of Print
Kaplan's TOEFL iBT Prep Plus 2020-2021 provides the most important language skills and strategies you need to succeed on the test, which is required worldwide for international students who want to study abroad. Master your English abilities in reading, writing, listening, and speaking so you can face the TOEFL with confidence.
Kaplan is so certain that TOEFL iBT Prep Plus 2020-2021 offers all the guidance you need to excel at the TOEFL that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and book, you'll score higher on the TOEFL—or you'll get your money back.
With TOEFL iBT Prep Plus 2020-2021 you can study on-the-go. Log in from anywhere to watch video lessons, listen to audio, and take practice tests that are optimized for your mobile device.
The Most Practice
- Four full-length online practice tests with detailed answers and explanations
- More than 450 practice questions to help you get comfortable with the test
- Focused practice for each section of the test helps you reinforce critical concepts
- More than 95 minutes of audio for Listening, Speaking, and Writing sections included on CD and online, plus complete transcripts in the book
- Exclusive score-raising tips and strategies for each language skill: Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking
- More than 12 self-paced video lessons provide expert strategies for every section of the test
- Effective study tips and advice from Kaplan's test experts
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
About the Author
Kaplan Test Prep is a premier provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools and businesses worldwide. Established in 1938, Kaplan is the world leader in the test prep industry. With a comprehensive menu of online offerings, a complete array of print books and digital products, and a global network of certified providers, Kaplan offers preparation for more than 90 standardized tests, including test prep for English language exams such as the IELTS, TOEFL, and TOEIC as well as for entrance exams for secondary school, college and graduate school, and professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians and nurses. For Kaplan Test Prep's global offerings, go to www.kaptestglobal.com.