ACT Study Guide with 4 Practice Tests (Barron's Test Prep) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Barron's ACT Study Guide with 4 Practice Tests provides realistic practice and expert advice from experienced teachers who know the test. Step-by-step subject review helps you master the content, and full-length practice tests provide realistic text experience to get you prepared for the exam.
This edition includes:
- Three full-length practice tests
- One full-length diagnostic test with guidance on how to use your results to determine the subjects you need to study more
- Easy, medium, and hard practice passages that enable you to customize your study
- Study plan recommendations based on the amount of time you have to prepare
- Extensive subject reviews that cover all parts of the ACT: English, math, reading, science, and the writing test
- Detailed overview of the ACT with comprehensive answers to frequently asked questions
- Advice on optimizing the test-taking mindset and managing test anxiety
- Proven test-taking strategies for students of all ability levels
About the Author
About the Author
Brian Stewart is the author of ACT, SAT, and PSAT test preparation books published through Barron's Educational Series. Brian is the President of BWS Education Consulting, Inc., a test preparation and tutoring company based in Columbus, Ohio and Indianapolis, Indiana: www.bwseducationconsulting.com. Brian and his staff have helped students achieve perfect scores on the ACT, SAT, and PSAT, and reach their college admissions goals. BWS Education Consulting is available to work with students anywhere in the world via online tutoring.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron's created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.