Strategies & Tactics for the MBE (Bar Review) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
The Seventh Edition of Strategies & Tactics for the MBE has been carefully revised by Steve Emanuel and is full of up-to-date advice on how to analyze Multistate Bar Exam (MBE) questions in all MBE subject areas (Civil Procedure, Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law and Procedure, Evidence, Real Property with Future Interests, and Torts). Steve Emanuel--author of the Emanuel Law Outlines and CrunchTime books in the MBE-subject areas--has passed the bar exam in several states (including New York and California) and worked with law students to prepare them for taking the MBE.
New to the Seventh Edition:
- 30 additional Civil Procedure questions, all recently asked on the MBE and released by examiners, with detailed answers by Steve Emanuel
- Recently released actual MBE questions in Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law and Procedure, Evidence, Property, and
- Torts (also with detailed answers by Steve Emanuel)
Key features include:
- Fully explained answers that not only analyze each answer option for each question, but also explain doctrines or rules that are necessary for answering the question and that you may not have encountered since your first year in law school
- Detailed advice on how to handle MBE questions in each of the MBE subject areas
- Step-by-step strategies for analyzing different question types
- Tips about how subtle differences in wording can change the meaning of an answer
- Strategies for "rewording" questions in your mind to make them easier to analyze
- Over 550 questions in the MBE topics (Civil Procedure, Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law and Procedure, Evidence,
- Real Property and Future Interests, and Torts) that were asked on past MBEs
- A complete MBE-style 200-question practice exam with detailed answers