Rick Steves Pocket Vienna (Rick Steves Travel Guide) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Make the most of every day and every dollar with Rick Steves! This colorful, compact guidebook is perfect for spending a week or less in Vienna:
- City walks and tours: Seven detailed self-guided walks including a central Vienna walk, tours of St. Stephen's Cathedral and Schönbrunn Palace, and more
- Rick's strategic advice on what's worth your time and money
- What to eat and where to stay: Indulge in pork schnitzel and local riesling, relax with locals at a Viennese coffeehouse, and soak up the Baroque charm of an Old Town B&B
- Day-by-day itineraries to help you prioritize your time
- A detailed, detachable fold-out map, plus museum and city maps throughout
- Full-color, portable, and slim for exploring on-the-go
- Trip-planning practicalities like when to go, how to get around, basic German phrases, and more
Extending your trip? Try Rick Steves Vienna, Salzburg & Tirol.
About the Author
Since 1973, Rick Steves has spent about four months a year exploring Europe. His mission: to empower Americans to have European trips that are fun, affordable, and culturally broadening. Rick produces a best-selling guidebook series, a public television series, and a public radio show, and organizes small-group tours that take over 30,000 travelers to Europe annually. He does all of this with the help of more than 100 well-traveled staff members at Rick Steves' Europe in Edmonds, WA (near Seattle). When not on the road, Rick is active in his church and with advocacy groups focused on economic and social justice, drug policy reform, and ending hunger. To recharge, Rick plays piano, relaxes at his family cabin in the Cascade Mountains, and spends time with his son Andy and daughter Jackie. Find out more about Rick at www.ricksteves.com and on Facebook.
Connect with Rick: