Child Health Record: Keep Track of Family Medical History, Medication Tracker, Immunization Records, Doctor Visits Information, Baby or Chi (Paperback)
(This book cannot be returned.)
This Child's Health Record logbook is a perfect way to keep track of your child's health. The interior of this logbook has a section and space to record the following:
- Prescribed Medications - Write the name of the medication, prescription, doctor who prescribed, used for, dosage, time, and date and place filled.
- Immunization/ Shots - Record the child's blood type, date, time, doctor, and type of immunization. Also record any medical conditions your child has such as allergies, ear, nose, throat, eczema, hearing problems, immune disorder, etc.
- Doctor Contact List - Log Name of the doctor, address, and additional information for primary doctor, dentist, eye doctor, specialist, and other.
- Family Medical History - Check yes or no and place for comments or notes for high blood pressure, high cholesterol, stroke, glaucoma, epilepsy, asthma, allergies, alcohol misuse, drug misuse, obesity, and space to write in many other conditions.
- Healthcare Visits Log - Space for lots of doctors visits. Write the date, name of the doctor, and reason for the visit.
Great for new parents. Space for up to 5 children. Can make a great gift. Simple and easy to use. Size is 8x10 inches, 94 pages, soft matte finish cover, white paper, black ink, paperback.