How to Set Goals with Kaizen and Ikigai: Learn to Improve Your Focus, Cure Procrastination, Increase Personal Productivity, and Accomplish Anything (Paperback)
Do you have trouble setting and accomplishing your goals?
Do you procrastinate or put things off till the last moment?
Did you know that 80% of New Year's Resolutions have failed by February?
The problem is this: Most people were never taught how to set and pursue goals properly. Even highly-skilled and successful professionals still struggle to stick to their commitments and defeat the forces of laziness and procrastination.
To overcome these weaknesses, we must first understand the nature of the innate psychological forces that conspire against us. We must become aware of the many "mental traps" that hinder our progress and prevent us from fulfilling our daily obligations.
What if I told you that the Japanese have solved this problem?
In this book, we'll be introducing you to 3 concepts from Japan:
- Hansei - The art of honest self-reflection.
- Ikigai - How to find your "true calling" in life.
- Kaizen - Goal achievement through incremental progress.
Each one of these techniques is a powerful goal-setting tool. But when combined together, they can multiply your personal productivity by a factor of TEN--making your most ambitious dreams seem achievable
The magic happens when you know how to select occupations and objectives that are in harmony with your spirit and your purpose.
So what is your purpose?
THIS BOOK WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO DISCOVER YOUR "TRUE CALLING" AND ACCOMPLISH YOUR LIFE GOALS
Once you grasp the effectiveness of this system, you'll have trouble recalling how you ever managed to get anything done without it.
You will learn:
- Why conventional goal-setting methodologies cause so many people and projects to fail.
- The clever insight which will immediately allow you to stop procrastinating and start getting to work.
- The Japanese method to find your life's purpose, and ignite the flames of internal motivation within you--thus turning your body into a "personal productivity powerhouse."
- The one-minute principle that makes the laborious chore of "habit-forming" much, much easier.
- How to avoid allowing excuses or inconsequential interruptions from disturbing your productivity.
- And, how the practice of "incremental progress" can be utilized to overcome your brain's natural tendency to reject ambitious tasks.
It doesn't matter if you're a student, a busy mom, or an entrepreneur. All of these techniques still apply. The Kaizen methodology can be utilized for getting better grades, doing your homework, building relationships, losing weight, enhancing your career aspirations, starting a new tech company, or for any endeavor that calls upon you to set goals.
In this book, we'll bypass all of the typical productivity nonsense and show you how to stick to your commitments and make your vision of the future a reality
Don't spend another day looking at your to-do list and wondering why you can't get anything done. Our time here is short, so take action now. As Thomas Edison once said:
"All the money in the world will not buy one second of time."
Are you ready to learn more?
The get the book and make the decision to stop wasting time, and start accomplishing your goals today