The Art of Doing Nothing: The No-Guilt Practical Burnout Recovery System for Busy Professionals (Hardcover)
(This book cannot be returned.)
How the #1 most success hungry professional out of 341 company wide, gave up an 80 hour workweek while paying off $40,213 of debt using this simple but dirty secret..
I'll give you a hint.
It's not from working longer hours or passive income.
I just simply kept working at my day job.
The dirty secret that success gurus don't want you to know is: you can do more by discovering how to do nothing.
But it's so much more than that.
In The Art of Doing Nothing, you'll discover:
- The #1 law to accomplish more by doing less passed down from an ancient Chinese scroll.
- Why trying too hard can cause life altering damage and how to avoid it.
- How to never feel guilty again by using the S.A.D. system.
- Groundbreaking insight into the science of play and why you need to take it seriously
- Why intentionalism is like essentialism and minimalism on steroids.
- Expert-approved hacks to prevent burnout from ever coming back.
- The shortcut to instantly fall into a deep state of relaxation even if your mind won't stop racing.
- The hilarious case study of the brave woman who did nothing for 1 week in the most efficient and cut throat company in the world.
- How doing nothing is proven to raise your IQ by scientists.
- An ancient Tibetan secret to love your job even if you throw your alarm clock through the window every morning.
... and so much more.
If you don't treat your stress soon, you could shave years off your life.
If you're ready to harness the power of deep relaxation without guilt or losing time, then scroll up and click the "Add to Cart" button to get your book instantly.