Lonely Planet Argentina (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
"#1 best-selling guide to Argentina* "
Lonely Planet Argentina is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch gauchos prance across the pampas, take a tango lesson in Buenos Aires, or listen to the primal roar of Iguazu Falls; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Argentina and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet Argentina Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviewsfor all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, music, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, wine, and more
- Free, convenient pull-outBuenos Aires map (included in print version), plus over 80 colour local maps
- Useful features - including Travel with Children, Argentina Outdoors, and Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar)
- Coverage of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia, Bariloche, Lake District, The Pampas, Atlantic Coast, Mendoza, Central Andes, Buenos Aires, Uruguay, Cordoba, Central Sierras, Iguazu Falls, Salta, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Argentina, our most comprehensive guide to Argentina, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Buenos Aires? Check out Lonely Planet's Buenos Aires guide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer, or Lonely Planet's Buenos Aires Encounter, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Sandra Bao, Gregor Clark, Carolyn McCarthy, Andy Symington, and Lucas Vidgen.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
"TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category"
"'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times"
"'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia) "
"*Bestselling guide to Argentina Source: Nielsen Bookscan. Australia, UK and USA, May 2011 to April 2012.