The Sleepless Parent's Baby Survival Guide: Your Proven Solution To Sleep Training Your Newborn Through Its First Year (Hardcover)
(This book cannot be returned.)
New Parents Lose a Shocking 109 Minutes of Sleep Per Night - Even Though Ending All-Nighters Is Surprisingly Simple
You have just embarked on one of the most rewarding and life-defining journeys ever. There's a brand new family member at home and you love them with every cell of your body. But you haven't slept a wink
A child gives your life purpose and meaning. You will get to enjoy thousands of precious moments together, moments that will melt your heart and inspire you to be a better person. It would be even nicer if you had more energy to enjoy it.
Getting a baby to sleep through the night is one of the biggest challenges new parents face. In the absence of a quality baby sleep training program, the dark hours can become an absolute nightmare for everyone involved.
So many things can stand in the way of quality sleep: adjustment to a regular sleep pattern, a poorly selected bedtime routine, sleep regression, overstimulation during the day, and a medical discomfort, just to name a few.
How do you know exactly what issue your baby's dealing with, and how do you face it?
As a new parent, you may often feel clueless about what's wrong and what needs to change. Learning from the experience of others and having a true, tested baby sleep solution to employ can change all that.
Baby sleep training is a wonderful approach if you know the correct steps and the way to handle baby protests (crying, fussiness, tossing, turning, and the lot).
So if you feel that you've reached the end of your rope due to a lack of sleep, an experienced parent like Lucy Hearth may have just the solution for you.
In The Sleepless Parent's Baby Survival Guide you will discover:
- The complete guide to making sleep training work, and keep it working
- The optimal age to start your baby sleep routine (hint: it's much sooner than you might think)
- The perfect daily routines that encourage more hours of quality sleep at night
- How to pick the best sleep training method based on your parenting style
- Why your fussy baby fights bedtime every time and what to do about it
- How to teach your child to self-soothe so you don't have to be an all-night teddy bear anymore
- 5 detrimental sleep training myths that you should stop believing right now
- Sleep safety guidelines to help you rest assured your baby is healthy and happy
- Tips on how to not lose your marbles during sleep training, so you can be the best parent you can be
- Things dad can do to help everyone catch more Z's
And much more
In the beginning, you're learning through trial and error. You're probably afraid of making a mistake, of not being good enough. After all, a brand new, precious human being has entered your household and is entirely dependent on you.
Making the adjustment to peaceful sleep all throughout the night will take some time, and it's not something you need to feel rushed for.
Don't be too harsh on yourself - just keep on trying. With the right guidance and a bit of patience, you'll soon notice progress that even your pediatrician would be proud of.
If you want to reclaim your sanity and help your baby get quality sleep every night (so you can too), then read this book now.