Lonely Planet Pocket London 6 (Paperback)
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's Pocket Londonis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Rise over the city on the London Eye, uncover the past at Kensington's museums, and explore Soho, Greenwich and the Tower - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of London and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket London:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 20 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Westminster, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury, the City, the South Bank, Kensington, Regent's Park, Camden, Greenwich, and more
The Perfect Choice:Lonely Planet's Pocket London is our colourful, easy to use, handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance for those seeking the best sights and experiences on a short visit or weekend break.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's in-depth EnglandorGreat Britain guides.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017