Lonely Planet Pocket Reykjavik & Southwest Iceland 3 (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Pocket Pocket Reykjavik & Southwest Iceland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Jump on a whale-watching boat at Reykjavik's Old Harbour, peruse priceless artifacts at the National Museum, or wash away your cares at the ethereal Blue Lagoon geothermal waters set in otherworldly lava fields -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Reykjavik and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Reykjavik & Southwest Iceland:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Covers Old Reykjavik, Old Harbour, Laugavegur & Skolavordustigur, Laugardalur, Videy Island, Blue Lagoon, Reykjanes Peninsula, Golden Circle, South Coast, Jokulsarlon, West Iceland and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Reykjavik & Southwest Iceland, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times