Lonely Planet Pocket Philadelphia 1 (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's Pocket Philadelphiais your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Peruse masterpieces at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, discover ingenious inventions at the Benjamin Franklin Museum and find the perfect cheesesteak - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Philadelphia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Philadelphia:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 10 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Old City, Society Hill, Chinatown, City Center, Rittenhouse Square, Logan Square, Fairmount, Fishtown, Northern Liberties, South Philadelphia, University City, West Philadelphia, and more
The Perfect Choice:Lonely Planet's Pocket Philadelphiais our colorful, easy to use, handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance for those seeking the best sights and experiences on a short visit or weekend break.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's USAguide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017