Lonely Planet Best of USA 3 (Best of Country) (Paperback)
Lonely Planet's Best of USAis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the kaleidoscopic streets of New York City, feast on lip-smacking jambalaya in New Orleans, and find solitude and space in Yosemite National Park - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the USA and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of USA:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers New York City, New England, Washington DC, Chicago, Miami, Walt Disney World, New Orleans, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Best of USAis filled with inspiring and colourful photos, and focuses on the USA's most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveler's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)