Cosmic Power: Ignite your light – a simple guide to sun signs for the modern mystic (Hardcover)
Ships in 2-10 Days
Have you ever met anyone who didn't know their sign? Even the 'I don't believe in it' sceptics will be able to tell you their sign, by which, of course, we mean your star or zodiac sign or, as astrological experts call it, your Sun sign.
From the mundane to the mystic, this practical and revealing guide is designed to help you understand your sun sign and release your shine. Cosmic Power reloads the wisdom of the classic astrological signs, explaining why it's important to radiate confidence, the drawbacks to dimming your light and throwing shade, and simple techniques to max out your wattage. It is divided into five clear sections:
• Part 1 is all about the Sun, what it represents, and why it is imperative to own your shine and amp your cosmic power.
• Part 2 illuminates the pitfalls that have the potential to throw shade on your shine so you can spot imbalance and get back to glowing up and showing up.
• Part 3 reveals where you shine. It's an easy guide that explains how the Sun impacts every area of your life.
• Part 4 is divided into the 12 Sun signs from Aries through to Pisces. You'll discover what makes each one shine and what can dim its light.
• Part 5 gives you reference information and direction for further learning.
uided by this mystic light, it's time to create a happy, successful and meaningful identity. This book will illuminate the best path for every aspect of your life, amp up your solar power and ultimately allow you to take cosmic control of the dazzling universe we live in.
About the Author
Vanessa Montgomery is a professional astrologer based in Australia. She specializes in psychological astrology and works with clients to cast light on, help heal and transform relationships, finance, career, self-belief and, most importantly, mental and physical health. Her personal motto is: free your mind, own your power, change your world. Her first book Star Power was published in 2018; this is her second book.