Insight Guides Ecuador & Galapagos (Travel Guide with Free Ebook) (Paperback)
Insight Guides Ecuador & Galapagos
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Comprehensive travel guide packed with inspirational photography and fascinating cultural insights, now with free eBook.
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this guide to Ecuador and the Galapagos islands is all you need to plan your perfect trip, with insider information on must-see, top attractions like the Avenue of Volcanoes, Otavalo and Banos, and cultural gems like Cuenca, one of Latin America's best-preserved colonial Spanish cities, the historic old town of Quito and the 15th century Incan temple, Ingapirca.
Features of this travel guide to Ecuador & Galapagos:
- Inspirational colour photography: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands' rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Editor's Choice: uncover the best of Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands with our pick of the region's top destinations
- Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access this and bonus content from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Quito; Day Trips from Quito; Northern Sierra; The Avenue of the Volcanoes; The Southern Sierra; The Oriente; Oriente Wildlife; The Western Lowlands; The Pacific Coast; Guayaquil and the South Coast; The Galapagos Islands
Looking for a comprehensive guide to South America? Check out Insight Guides South America for a detailed and entertaining overview of all the region has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.