Short Stories in Spanish for Beginners: Learn Spanish Easily, Develop Your Vocabulary, Check Your Progress, and Have Fun! (Hardcover)
Email or call for price.
Learn Spanish Through the Magic of Short Stories
- Are you looking for an engaging and entertaining way to learn Spanish?
- Do you find traditional learning methods boring?
Then this is the book is for you
You will find yourself effortlessly absorbing and learning Spanish while reading Short Stories in Spanish for Beginners. Within these pages are 10 entertaining tales full of captivating characters, interesting incidents, and varied vocabulary. There's something for everyone, and you're going to have so much fun It's a different approach that will help you to develop your comprehension and communication skills as you read natural Spanish in context. Not to mention that you'll get a kick out of being able to understand everything
This book will give you so many amazing things:
- It's perfect for beginners, so don't worry that you won't be able to keep up. The stories have been specifically written so that you can learn Spanish easily.
- Each adventure is written in Spanish and English, so can follow the story and check any words or phrases that you don't understand without needing to leave the book.
- Those of you who are at an intermediate level can still really benefit from this book - just cover up the English version and immerse yourself in the challenge
- Every chapter has a summary of the story in Spanish and English to help you prepare for what you're about to read, which will improve your comprehension.
- With each adventure, there is a targeted 25-word vocabulary list, which will steer you to expand and develop your knowledge of the language.
- The book is also interactive, and each story ends with a short quiz so you can evaluate your own progress and understanding.
Don't delay - buy your copy TODAY
Discover the step-by-step learning method that ANYONE can follow. Start learning new words and phrases immediately, and see how easily YOU can learn Spanish.