Destination Hikes (Kobo eBook)
- From the bestselling author of 105 Hikes in and Around Southwestern BC, Destination Hikes brings 55 new day trips from Vancouver to hikers looking for spectacular destinations, from the beautiful turquoise waters of alpine lakes to the panoramic views from various peaks, plus so much more.
- Includes topographic maps, stunning color photos, and detailed descriptions of hikes, how to get there, how to find the trailheads, and noteworthy spots to stop along the way.
- A portion of Stephen Hui’s royalties from Destination Hikes will go to the Hope Mountain Centre for Outdoor Learning to support trail building and maintenance.
- Includes practical information for hikers, including hikes’ quality, difficulty ratings, and best hikes for kids.
- Highlights historical and cultural significance of various hikes, including acknowledgment of Indigenous lands hikes cross.
- Stephen will promote Destination Hikes on his own social media platforms, which have a combined following of more than 25,000 people.